Book one or more training sessions with Samantha, at the Dog Training College in Mullinahone.
During Each Trainng Session:
- Samantha will work on one or more specific aaspects of your dog’s behaviour or training
- We will look at how you can create a happy and willing relationship with your dog
- You and your dog will have ample chance to practice what you learn under supervision.
- You will gain an understanding of how to motivate and teach your dog at home.
- You will leave competent and confident that you can continue to practive what you learned at home.
- Everyone will have fun!
How much does it cost?
A single training session costs €120, with reductions for multiple sessions booked at the same time.
How long is this consultation?
Your consultation will last for about an hour and a half and is delivered by Samantha at the Canine College in Mullinahone.
How many consultations will I need?
This will vary considerably depending on what you hope to acheive – which may be anything from having a well behaved family dog to training up to obedience competition level. After you book a consultation for the first time Samantha will discuss your aims with you in an initial telephone consultation.
If you need help with a behaviour issue it is advised that you book a Behaviour Assessment Constultation initially. During this consultation Samantha can recommend a plan tailored to you and your dog.